Enchanted Forest Perfume
Enchanted Forest is a sweet, light woodsy fragrance from Restorative Aromatics. This fragrance blends Fougere Vert, Heliotrope, and Agarwood Fleuressences with Fresh Bamboo and Fresh Dirt Fragrance Oils with Peru Balsam, Patchouli, Vetiver, Scots Pine, Peppermint, Cedarwood, and Black Spruce Essential Oils.
All products at Restorative Aromatics are homemade and prepared upon order.
- Fougere Vert Fleuressence is a synthetic version derived from the aroma of ferns.
- Heliotrope Fleuressence is a synthetic version based on the sweetly scented flower purple blossoms. It has mid notes that are vanilla, musky, conifererous, jasmine, narcotic, spicy, muguet, orchid, and balsamic with top notes that are light, fruity, green, and citrusy and base notes that combine some of the above and are also herbaceous, dairy, and woodsy.
- Agarwood Fleuressence is a synthetic version of the dark resinous wood used in incense and perfuming.has mid and base notes that are woodsy, animalic, balsamic, earthy, smoky, conifereous, and spicy.
- Fresh Bamboo Fragrance Oil has a clean aroma of Bamboo stalks, Aloe, Jasmine, Vetiver, and Musk.
- Fresh Dirt Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial base note that smells like fresh earth.
- Peru Balsam Essential Oil is a calming base note with a vanilla-cinnamon woodsy aroma.
- Patchouli Essential Oil is a musky base note that is grounding and centering.
- Vetiver Essential Oil is an earthy woodsy base note that is calming and restorative.
- Scots Pine Essential Oil is a refreshing and uplifting top note with a piney aroma.
- Peppermint Essential Oil is a refreshing minty top note.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil is a warm woodsy mid note that is uplifting and clarifying.
- Black Spruce Essential Oil is a soothing and energizing mid note with a rich woodsy aroma.
Perfume Base Details
- Eau de cologne, Eau de toilette, and Eau de parfum are all created using Perfumers Alcohol as a base. It is a pure grain alcohol that is 200 proof for use in Perfuming. It has been denatured and is not drinkable.
- Solid perfumes use a blend of Beeswax and Jojoba oil as the base to form a smooth pliable balm.
- Roll on perfume oil blends use Jojoba oil as the base.