Pumpkin Spice Soap
Made with a goat’s milk soap base, this is the perfect scent for autumn combining the alluring aroma of pumpkin spice with Frankincense, Carrot Seed, and Sacred Sandalwood for healthy and radiant skin.
All products at Restorative Aromatics are homemade and prepared upon order.
- Goat's Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base has skin softening properties. It contains: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Goat’s Milk, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan oleate, Oat Protein, and Titanium Dioxide.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. It also acts as a moisturizer.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil is used to enhance smooth glowing skin. It is also used to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil is a source of conjugated linoleic acid (punicic acid) which is an Omega 5 fatty acid, a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and anticarcinogenic properties. It also promotes regeneration of the epidermis.
- Mango Kernel Butter has a rich, silky texture and is used for its skin softening, soothing, moisturizing, and protective properties. It is ideal for all skin types.
- Pumpkin Spice Fragrance Oil is the fragrance for the autumn season with notes of cinnamon, cardamom, and nutmeg.
- Carrot Seed is a regenerative skin healer and can be used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Frankincense is beneficial for all skin types, but should be avoided if you have sensitive skin.
- Sacred Sandalwood benefits mature and dry skin.