- Fractionated Coconut Oil hydrates the skin and isn't as greasy as regular coconut oil. It is also recommended for sensitive skin because it is so gentle.
- Sweet Almond Oil is perfect for any skin type because it is a good emollient, especially if you have sensitive skin. Almond Oil provides a plethora of hydrating benefits without agitating sensitive skin. Not only is it a perfect moisturizer, but Almond Oil also helps to restore the skins natural protective barrier. It moisturizes your skin and is versatile, so it works in many beauty recipes. It is high in vitamins A and E which nourishes your skin.
- Argan Oil has benefits range from being nourishing for your hair to repairing split ends and taming frizz. Argan is a great oil for mature, aging or damaged skin.
- Jojoba Oil is ideal for both oily and mature skin. It can be used to remove makeup while acting as a moisturizer. It also can be used on your nails to improve strength and overall growth and on hair to soften hair follicles and to reduce split ends. It absorbs into your skin easily without leaving a greasy residue.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturizer and a cleansing agent.
- Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood benefits the skin, especially dry, oily or mature skin. Also reduces irritated or inflamed skin conditions.
- Frankincense is beneficial for most skin types especially mature skin.
- Myrrh benefits the skin especially for mature and/or oily skin, inflamed skin conditions.
- Patchouli benefits mature skin and soothes irritated or inflamed skin conditions.