Rose Glow Beauty Balm
A shimmering beauty balm for the face combining the light sweet fragrance of Cherry Blossoms with the skin benefits of Rose, Jasmine, Geranium, and Carrot Seed essential oils.
All products at Restorative Aromatics are homemade and prepared upon order.
- Cherry Blossom Fragrance Oil has a fruity floral aroma; with hints of sweet pomegranate seeds, tarty currant, and white magnolia that mixes beautifully with the cherry blossom aroma.
- Carrot Seed is a regenerative skin healer and can be used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Rose benefits the skin especially for mature skin types and for skin conditions brought on by stress and depression
- Jasmine benefits all skin types.
- Geranium is beneficial for all skin types and soothes inflamed or irritated skin.
- Rose Infused Oil soothes the nerves and creates an aura of beauty and romance and benefits the skin.
- Jojoba Oil absorbs into your skin easily without leaving a greasy residue.
- Rose Hip Seed Oil helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots, eye bags and fine lines by soaking into the skin easily and without leaving an oily residue. It helps to heal blemishes while restoring moisture to any rough patches on your skin. The fatty acid content also contributes to rosehips ability to diminish scars and other marks to promote the cell regeneration. Rosehip oil is high in vitamins A and E and also has essential fatty acids that promote elastin and collagen production.
- Mango Kernel Butter has a rich, silky texture and is used for its skin softening, soothing, moisturizing, and protective properties. It is ideal for all skin types.
- Beeswax is amazing for the skin for so many reasons. It helps to create a barrier to seal in moisture while allowing the skin to breath. It is high in Vitamin A, which helps aid cell regeneration and overall hydration of the skin.
- Vitamin E Oil is nourishing for the skin and an excellent moisturizer.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil benefits include anti-aging properties as it promotes hydration, elasticity, and regeneration.