Essence of Luxury Perfume
Essence of Luxury is a sweet, but heavy narcotic floral fragrance from Restorative Aromatics. This blend combines Leather, Amber and Passionfruit Rose Fragrance Oils with Hedione and a Heliotrope Fleuressence with Rose Absolute, Jasmine Absolute, Neroli, Mandarin, Vanilla, Ylang Ylang Extra, and Moldavian Dragonhead Essential Oils.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of Lemon and Mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Amber Fragrance Oil is a warm arboraceous base note containing the complex aromas of Vanilla, Patchouli, Sandalwood, and Musk.
- Passionfruit Rose Fragrance Oil is an exotic floral that is very sweet and aromatic.
- Hedione is an aroma compound that has a floral jasmine fragrance with a citrus freshness.
- Heliotrope Fleuressence is a synthetic version based on the sweetly scented flower purple blossoms. It has mid notes that are vanilla, musky, coniferous, jasmine, narcotic, spicy, muguet, orchid, and balsamic with top notes that are light, fruity, green, and citrusy and base notes that combine some of the above and are also herbaceous, dairy, and woodsy.
- Rose Absolute is a beautiful, rich intoxicating mid note that inspires romance and happiness.
- Neroli Essential Oil is a green citrus floral mid note that is calming.
- Jasmine Absolute is a narcotic floral base note that inspires romance.
- Mandarin Essential Oil is a relaxing citrus top note.
- Vanilla Essential Oil is a lush calming sweet base note that melts away stress.
- Ylang Ylang Extra Essential Oil is a narcotic floral mid note that is uplifting and euphoric.
- Moldavian Dragonhead Essential Oil is a calming and soothing top note with a floral citrus aroma.
Perfume Base Options
- Eau de cologne, Eau de toilette, and Eau de parfum are all created using Perfumers Alcohol as a base. It is a pure grain alcohol that is 200 proof for use in Perfuming. It has been denatured and is not drinkable.
- Solid perfumes use a blend of Beeswax and Jojoba oil as the base to form a smooth pliable balm.
- Roll on perfume oil blends use Jojoba oil as the base.