Firefly is a spicy fragrance with mint and citrus undertones from Restorative Aromatic's fragrance line. Each blend uses Amber and Musk Fleuressences, Pure Honey Fragrance Oil, with Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Cardamom, Nutmeg, Pink Pepper, Kumquat, Allspice, Holy Basil, and Spearmint Essential Oils.
All products at Restorative Aromatics are homemade and prepared upon order.
- Amber Fleuressence is a synthetic version of amber that is extracted as an essential oil. It has mid and base Notes that are vanilla, woodsy, musky, animalic, balsamic, and orchid.
- Musk Fleuressence is a synthetic version of the strong-smelling substance secreted by the male musk deer. It has mid notes that are musky and animalic with base notes of vanilla and iceberg
- Pure Honey Fragrance Oil has a sweet honey-like scent with floral undertones.
- Black Pepper Essential Oil is a strong energizing spicy peppery top note.
- Blood Orange Essential Oil is a tangy citrus top note that is uplifting and refreshing.
- Cardamom Essential Oil is a spicy base note that is calming and uplifting.
- Nutmeg Essential Oil is a relaxing warm spicy mid note.
- Pink Pepper Essential Oil is an energizing mid note that is fruity and spicy.
- Kumquat Essential Oil is an energizing fresh citrus top note.
- Allspice Essential Oil is a balancing and restorative mid note with a sweet warm spicy aroma.
- Holy Basil Essential Oil is a spicy herbaceous top note that is calming and uplifting.
- Spearmint Essential Oil is an energizing sweet minty top note.
Perfume Base Details
- Eau de cologne, Eau de toilette, and Eau de parfum are all created using Perfumers Alcohol as a base. It is a pure grain alcohol that is 200 proof for use in Perfuming. It has been denatured and is not drinkable.
- Solid perfumes use a blend of Beeswax and Jojoba oil as the base to form a smooth pliable balm.
- Roll on perfume oil blends use Jojoba oil as the base.