Lilacs & Lilies Soap
Made with a white soap base with the sweet fragrant aroma of lilacs and lily of the valley with hinoki and manuka essential oils.
All products at Restorative Aromatics are homemade and prepared upon order.
- White Pour and Melt Soap Base contains Glycerine, Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Lauric Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sorbitol, Triethanolamine, Salt, EDTA, and Titanium Dioxide.
- Lilac Fragrance Oil has a lovely sweet floral aroma.
- Lily of the Valley has a lovely potent floral aroma.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil is a source of conjugated linoleic acid (punicic acid) which is an Omega 5 fatty acid, a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and anticarcinogenic properties. It also promotes regeneration of the epidermis.
- Cranberry Seed Oil contains high levels of Vitamin E and fatty acids, Omega-6 and Omega-3, which makes it extremely healing, moisturizing, and beneficial to the skin and hair. It also contains antioxidants, including phenolic compounds and tocopherols, giving it anti-inflammatory and skin protecting properties and is used for rashes, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Rose Infused Oil soothes the nerves and creates an aura of beauty and romance and benefits the skin.
- Hinoki has cleansing properties for the skin.
- Manuka has many properties that support skin health and cell regeneration.