Mint Hot Cocoa Shampoo Bars
Shampoo bars are an amazing alternative to regular shampoo, just massage into the scalp, lather and rinse. Perfect for the winter holiday season combining the fragrance of Dark Rich Chocolate Fragrance Oil with Peppermint and Spearmint Essential Oils. The aroma is reminiscent of a hot cup of mint hot cocoa.All products at Restorative Aromatics are homemade and prepared upon order.
- Goat's Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base has skin softening properties. It contains: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Goat’s Milk, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan oleate, Oat Protein, and Titanium Dioxide.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. It also acts as a moisturizer
- Castor Oil is an excellent emollient and can be used on irritated or sensitive skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil s a good emollient and it provides a plethora of hydrating benefits and also helps to restore the skins natural protective barrier. It is high in vitamins A and E which nourishes your skin and hair.
- Shea Butter is rich in vitamins A, E and F. Due to the vitamins and fatty acids it is very moisturizing for the skin -- especially if you suffer from dry skin.
- Dark Rich Chocolate Fragrance Oil has a traditional aroma of dark chocolate with hints of mocha and cocoa notes.
- Peppermint Essential Oil has a fresh minty aroma that is invigorating and refreshing.
- Spearmint Essential Oil has a sweet minty aroma that is soothing and balancing.