Luscious Vanilla Sugar Scrub
A sweet exfoliating sugar scrub for the face and body with Vanilla, Rose, and Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oils.
- 36 drops at a 0.5% dilution ratio for up to 12oz
- Melt coconut oil in microwave for a few seconds or by placing it in a cup in hot water.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Wet face, pat the sugar scrub on and gently massage with water avoiding the eyes because of the sensitivity it can cause mild irritation.
- Coconut Oil has a myriad of uses for hair and skin products. It provides antioxidants that protect against the signs of aging, making it the perfect quick and easy moisturizer for your face and body. It can also be used in moderation for shampoo and nourishing conditioner. It has antifungal and antibacterial properties and can be used for lip balms and lotions. It is solid at room temperature but can melt when in warmer conditions. Coconut oil can be combined with other carrier oils so that it becomes more pliable.
- White sugar helps to exfoliate the skin, the coconut oil will prevent it from chafing the skin or irritating it.
- Vanilla is high in antioxidants have anti-aging skin benefits that soothe wrinkles, heal damaged skin, and reduce inflammation.
- Rose benefits the skin especially for mature skin types and for skin conditions brought on by stress and depression
- Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood is a rich, sensual oil that evokes feelings of love and is emotionally and spiritually grounding that also nourishes the skin.