- 24 drops for a 1% dilution ratio for an 6oz container
- Melt Coconut oil, beeswax, and shea butter in a double boiler
- Mix essential oils, sweet almond oil, and zinc oxide and blend well together
- Mix together and then add to a container
- Apply sunscreen to your face along with your daily moisturizer
- This recipe yields 6 ounces of sunscreen
- Sweet Almond oil is 4-6 SPF and is perfect for any skin type especially if you have sensitive skin, acne, eczema, dry, irritated, or oily skin; Almond Oil provides a plethora of hydrating benefits without agitating sensitive skin.
- Coconut oil is SPF 4-6 and provides antioxidants that protect against the signs of aging, making it the perfect quick and easy moisturizer for your face and body.
- Beeswax is amazing for the skin for so many reasons. It helps to create a barrier to seal in moisture while allowing the skin to breath. It is used in DIY beauty products to help thicken lotions and creams because it is solid at room temperature. It is high in Vitamin A, which helps aid cell regeneration and overall hydration of the skin.
- Zinc Oxide - 2-20 SPF depending on how much you use. It protects your skin from UV rays with and is completely safe for adults and kids.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil SPF 25-50 and provides natural outdoor protection for your skin. It protects and repairs skin from sun, wind and cold and other environmental aggressors. It is also rich in Vitamins A & E, anti-oxidants, omega 3 &6, which helps to protect your skin.
- Carrot Seed has many benefits for the skin.
- Carrot Seed Raw Oil has an SPF of 35-40.
- Shea Butter is SPF 6 and rich in vitamins A, E and F. Due to the vitamins and fatty acids it is very moisturizing for the skin -- especially if you suffer from dry skin.