- Botany: Oranges come from medium sized trees that grow in the United States as well as Israel, Spain and Italy. The orange blossoms are used to produce Neroli and the leaves produce Petitgrain. It is part of the Rutaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Top note that is refreshing and citrusy in aroma.
- Soothes nervous and stressed out stomach issues and indigestion
- Calms feelings of anxiety, depression, agitation, and restlessness. Also, used for insomnia.
- Refreshing and uplifting can inspire cheerfulness or happiness
- Pregnancy: helps with hemorrhoids, morning sickness, digestive relief, varicose veins, immune support, energy, sleep, relaxation, and improves focus.
- Babies & Children: is uplifting, relieves anxiety, and clears the mind. Sweet Orange is not phototoxic.
- Supports the Solar Plexus chakra associated with personal will, power, and mental ability. Blends well with: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Cinnamon Bark, Clove, Elemi, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Marjoram, Neroli, Patchouli, Petitgrain, Spikenard, and Tangerine.
- Expressed sweet orange is not phototoxic.