- Botany: Taiwan Hinoki is a tree that lives to be 1,000-2,000 years old and is part of the Cupressacae botanical family. They grow in the mountain rainforests of Taiwan. Every tree ring has its own cache of that year’s essential oil.
- Other Common Names: Taiwan Cypress, Hong Kuai
- Scent Profile: Mid Note with a woodsy, strong, and earthy aroma
- Calms stress and anxiety
- Used as an aphrodisiac to spark romance between the sheets
- Provides respiratory support
- Blends well with: Blue Spruce, Cypress, Hinoki, and Ylang Ylang.
- Coming soon
- No known issues