Take Control Aromatherapy Inhaler
The Take Control Aromatherapy Inhaler by Restorative Aromatics is reusable and is prepared with high quality pure essential oils: Ylang Ylang, Wormwood, Vetiver, Douglas Fir, and Juniper Berry. To use the inhaler, remove the cap and gently inhale into each nostril when feeling impulsive behavior to bring yourself back to being present, grounded, and centered.
- Wormwood Essential Oil has sedative properties that helps soothe stress and impulsive feelings. This blend has a scant amount of Wormwood (PLEASE READ PRODUCT SAFETY WARNING)
- Vetiver Essential Oil is grounding, centering, and balancing when feeling impulsive.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is uplifting when dealing with fear and anger.
- Juniper Berry Essential Oil helps soothe and balance feelings of apathy, paranoia, confusion, and anxiety
- Douglas Fir Essential Oil is uplifting, clearing and expansive for deep breathing.
Product Safety Warning
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil should not be used on children under the age of 2.
- Wormwood contains high amounts of thujone, a powerful psychoactive substance. Therapeutic use of wormwood requires special attention and great care. It is a neurotoxin and large doses can cause nervousness, convulsions, restlessness, impulsive behavior, and even death. Prolonged should be avoided as it can result in permanent brain damage and nervous system damage. It has narcotic effects and is highly addictive. It should absolutely be avoided at all costs during pregnancy and breastfeeding as it causes embryo-fetotoxicity and is abortifacient and also neurotoxic.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.