- Botany: Tangerines are cultivated in the United States and are part of the Rutaceae botanical family. Mandarin and Tangerine are similar, but not the same fruit.
- Scent Profile: Top to mid note that has a sweet citrus aroma.
- Calms stress related digestive upsets and also helps to stimulate appetite and regulate the digestive system
- Soothing for nervous tension, insomnia, and stress
- Supports PMS symptoms in addition to childbirth
- Benefits oily skin and hair, soothing to skin inflammations
- Nuturing to the psyche and emotional wellbeing
- Calms feelings of anxiety and depression
- Pregnancy: helps with morning sickness, nausea, digestive relief, depression, stress, and childbirth support.
- Babies & Children: helps with digestive issues, skin care, is uplifting, relieves anxiety, and clears the hyperactive mind.
- Supports the Solar Plexus chakra associated with personal will, power, and mental ability.
- Blends well with: Clary Sage, Coriander, Geranium, Lavandin, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Neroli, Palmarosa, Roman Chamomile, Sandalwood, and Ylang Ylang.
- No known issues. This is not a phototoxic citrus oil.