- Botany: Tarragon is an aromatic, perennial herb with fragrant green leaves and greenish white flowers. Tarragon is part of the Asteraceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Mid note that has a sweet and peppery aroma.
- Antispasmodic properties help to relieve stress related digestive upsets
- Soothes muscular aches, pains, cramps, and spasms
- Sedative properties help with anxiety and nervousness
- Supports PMS and relief from menstrual cramping
- regulates menstrual cycles and the symptoms associated with menstruation
- Blends well with: Clary sage, Mandarin, Neroli, Peppermint, Petitgrain, Sweet Marjoram, and Tangerine.
- Avoid during pregnancy as it is potentially carcinogenic and can inhibit blood clotting due to estragole and methyleugenol content.
- Inhibits blood clotting
- Should not be taken in oral doses.