- Botany: Texas Cedarwood comes from the United States though it belongs to the Juniper family, Cupressaceae.
- Scent Profile: with a soft balsamic woodsy aroma.
- Supports the immune system
- Soothes the respiratory system
- Calms feelings of anxiety and stress and helps to improve focus
- Promotes relaxation and sleep
- Cleanses and restores the skin, hair, and scalp.
- Blends well with: Carrot Seed, Clary Sage, Copaiba, Frankincense, Lavender, Neroli, Patchouli, Rosemary 1,8-Cineole, Spruce Hemlock, and Vetiver.
- Some sources report that it should Nnot to be used during pregnancy or if you're planning to become pregnant.