Third Eye Chakra Aromatic Roller
Chakra loosely translates to wheel, vortex, or fields that are energy centers in our bodies. The front of the body represents yang and the back of the body represents yin. Chakras can absorb energy and information (yin) and release energy and information (yang). The third eye chakra or the sixth chakra. It is located on the forehead between the eyebrows. It is associated with intuition and imagination. It is represented by essential oils that come from the wood of plants.
- Add dried flowers to roller bottle first and then blend essential oils together and add carrier oil to the roller bottle.
- Apply as needed to the center of the forehead between the eyebrows.
- Amyris stimulates the process of new ideas and imaginative thoughts bringing them into fruition.
- Birch balances the third eye chakra enhancing your vision and inspiration.
- Cedarwood helps to focus and gain insight into making decisions.
- Palo Santo heightens spiritual awareness and can bring forward things that are subtle and can easily be overlooked.
- Rosewood invokes intuition and balances the third eye chakra from disharmony.
- Jojoba Oil absorbs into your skin easily without leaving a greasy residue.