- Botany: Thyme is a is a perennial evergreen sub-shrub with greenish-gray leaves and pale purple flowers. It is part of the Lamiceae botanical family. There are different chemotypes of Thyme: borneol, gerianiol, linalool, thujanol-4, and thymol. Each chemotype has different therapeutic actions, scent profiles, and precautions.
- Scent Profile: Mid note with a herbaceous, underlying floral aroma.
- Helps soothe genitourinary infections
- Soothes respiratory inflammations, colds, and the flu.
- Calms and uplifts feelings of depression
- Blends well with: Hyssop, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Rosemary ct verbenone, and Tea Tree.
- Coming Soon
- Thyme ct. thujanol-4: none known