Tobacco & Bay Leaf Shaving Butter
This shaving butter is long lasting and softens and moisturizers the skin. It has the sweet aroma of Tobacco and Bay Leaf with smoky undertones of Nag Champa with the skin benefits from Rosemary, Cedarwood, and Juniper essential oils.
- 0.5% dilution ratio for batch of shaving butter
- Scoop 1 pound of shaving butter into a mixer bowl and blend on low speed
- Add Olive Oil and Chamomile Extract and blend well
- Once it has reached a fluffy consistency, add the Bentonite Clay and fragrance oils and essential oils and blend together
- This batch makes about 12 ounces of shaving butter
- To use: massage 1-2 tablespoons and shave as usual and then rinse with warm water
- Foaming Bath Butter has a low pH and is gentle on the skin and contains Glycerin, Water, Sorbitol, Sodium Cocoyl/ Lauroyl Isethionate, Disodium Lauryl sulfosuccinate , Salt, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA.
- Bentonite Clay helps to remove toxins from your pores, allows skin to heal and reduces inflammation. It also helps in the lightening of acne marks on the face.
- Chamomile Extract is gentle and moisturizing. It contains Caprylic Capric Triglycerides and Chamomile Extract .
- Olive Oil has good fats for your skin and hair. It works as an exfoliant and does not clog pores.
- Tobacco & Bay Leaf Fragrance Oil combines bay leaf and fir needle with cedarwood and bergamot with a tobacco leaf base note.
- Nag Champa Fragrance Oil is Based on the Nag Champa incense from India which is traditionally used in meditation. It has a sweet earthy scent, containing Jasmine, Juniper, Patchouli, Rose Geranium, and Vanilla.
- Rosemary ct verbenone is cell regenerative for skin and hair - especially for oily and inflamed skin conditions.
- Cedarwood is beneficial for oily skin and normal hair and dry hair. It also aids in hair growth or regrowth.
- Juniper Berry is beneficial for oily skin and scalp.