Tree of Life Perfume
Tree of Life is woodsy forest fragrance with citrus undertones from Restorative Aromatics. This blend combines Fougere Vert and Heliotrope Fleuressence with a Fresh Dirt Fragrance Oil and Blue Spruce, Sacred Frankincense, Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood, Palo Santo, Petitgrain, Blood Orange, Silver Fir, Nagarmotha, Dark Aged Patchouli, Texas Cedarwood, Vetiver, Neroli, Lemon, Douglas Fir, and Birch Essential Oils.
Perfume Base Options
- Eau de cologne, Eau de toilette, and Eau de parfum are all created using Perfumers Alcohol as a base. It is a pure grain alcohol that is 200 proof for use in Perfuming. It has been denatured and is not drinkable.
- Solid perfumes use a blend of Beeswax and Jojoba oil as the base to form a smooth pliable balm.
- Roll on perfume oil blends use Jojoba oil as the base.
- Eau de Cologne formulations have a typical concentration of 2–5% of fragrance materials.
- Eau de Toilette formulations have a typical concentration of 5–15% fragrance materials.
- Eau de Parfum formulations have a typical concentration of 15–40% of fragrance materials.
- Solid Perfumes use up to 15-20 drops of essential oils per 2oz tin, which would be a 1-2% dilution ratio per ounce of perfume balm