Tree of Life Perfume
Tree of Life is woodsy forest fragrance with citrus undertones from Restorative Aromatics. This blend combines Fougere Vert and Heliotrope Fleuressence with a Fresh Dirt Fragrance Oil and Blue Spruce, Sacred Frankincense, Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood, Palo Santo, Petitgrain, Blood Orange, Silver Fir, Nagarmotha, Dark Aged Patchouli, Texas Cedarwood, Vetiver, Neroli, Lemon, Douglas Fir, and Birch Essential Oils.
Our fragrances are available in the following variations:
- Fougere Vert Fleuressence is a synthetic version derived from the aroma of ferns.
- Heliotrope Fleuressence is a synthetic version based on the sweetly scented flower purple blossoms. It has mid notes that are vanilla, musky, coniferous, jasmine, narcotic, spicy, muguet, orchid, and balsamic with top notes that are light, fruity, green, and citrusy and base notes that combine some of the above and are also herbaceous, dairy, and woodsy.
- Fresh Dirt Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial base note that smells like fresh earth.
- Blue Spruce Essential Oil is an uplifting top note with a woodsy pine aroma.
- Sacred Frankincense Essential Oil is a spicy resinous base note that is grounding and meditative.
- Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Essential Oil is a base note that has a sweet vanilla like woodsy aroma and is calming.
- Palo Santo Essential Oil is a musky woodsy top note with hints of citrus that is grounding and centering.
- Petitgrain Essential Oil is a mid note with a woodsy floral aroma that is uplifting and refreshing.
- Blood Orange Essential Oil is a tarty citrus top note that is refreshing and energizing.
- Silver Fir Essential Oil is a top note with a fruity-balsamic aroma that enhances wisdom, creativity, and intuition.
- Nagarmotha Essential Oil is a woodsy base note that is grounding and balancing.
- Dark Aged Patchouli Essential Oil is a deep musky base note that is grounding and centering. It has a heavier and spicier aroma.
- Texas Cedarwood Essential Oil is a base note with a soft balsamic aroma that is calming and clarifying.
- Vetiver Essential Oil is a deep musky base note that is sedating and calming.
- Neroli Essential Oil is a citrus floral mid note that is relaxing and uplifts the spirits.
- Lemon Essential Oil is a zesty citrus top note that is refreshing and clarifying.
- Douglas Fir Essential Oil is a light piney top note that is energizing.
- Birch Essential Oil is an energizing top note that has a sweet candy-like aroma.
Product Safety Warning
- Birch This perfume contains a scant amount of Birch Essential Oil - It should be avoided with anticoagulant medications, the elderly or fragile and should be avoided in cases of liver problems. Do not use when pregnant or nursing. Possible skin irritant - avoid contact with any open wounds or mucous membranes. Keep away from children and do not use on babies and children, due to the possible risk of developing Reye's Syndrome. Contraindications: major surgery, hemophilia, other bleeding disorders, gastroesophageal reflux disease. Should not be given to people with salicylate sensitivity (those with ADD/ADHD).
- Lemon Distilled Lemon has no known issues. Expressed Lemon has a low risk for phototoxicity but it is recommended that if it is applied over a 2% dilution to the skin, that the individual not be exposed to sunlight or sunbed rays for 12 hours
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.