- Botany: Tuberose is extracted through the use of solvents and forms an absolute. They are night-blooming and native to Mexico. It is part of the Asparagaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Top note with an exotic green floral aroma.
- Primarily used in perfumery
- Supports healthy circulation
- Helps with muscular spasms and inflammation
- Used as an aphrodisiac to boost libido
- Soothes feelings of anger, stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Calms the mind and body for healthy sleep
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Champaca, Clary Sage, Clove, Corianger, Davana, Frangipani, Ginger, Grapefruit, Helichrysum, Jasmine, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Nagarmotha, Opopanax, Orange, Patchouli, Rose, Sandalwood, Vetiver, and Ylang Ylang.
- Moderate risk of skin sensitization avoid use on sensitive, diseased, or damaged skin.
- Avoid using on children younger than 2.