- Botany: Tumeric is a perennial plant with orange roots, green leaves, and dull yellow flowers. It is part of the Zingiberaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Base note with a warm, spicy aroma.
- Relieves spasmodic digestive conditions
- Pain relief for musculoskeletal aches, pains, stiffness, and inflammation
- Reduces feelings of anxiety
- Pregnancy: can be used to boost energy, digestive support, and soothe general discomfort.
- Supports the Root chakra associated with security, survival, basic needs, grounding, and support.
- Blends well with: Clove, Coriander, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, and Vetiver.
- Potential for drug interaction with antidiabetic medication, because of cardiovascular effects.