Ultra Restorative Body Lotion
A gentle facial and body lotion that is restorative for mature skin utilizing the fragrant aroma and benefits of rhododendron, jasmine, and vanilla essential oils.
- 40 drops for a 0.5% dilution ratio for approximately 12 ounces
- Melt the emulsifying wax in a double boiler, then add the other oils and warm.
- Remove from heat and add to blender
- Add water and blend in the blender until it reaches the desired consistency then add the essential oils and continue blending
- Add to glass jar(s) and store in the refridgerator
- To use: apply to face and body in the morning and evening.
- Emulsifying Wax comes from naturally occurring fats and esters. It is an ideal medium for the blending of fine creams, lotions and other fluid cosmetics which contain oil and water. It binds oil and water in perfect union because it improves the consistency and texture of skincare products without leaving a greasy film on the skin. It acts as a mild stabilizer and thickener for cosmetic formulations.
- Rose Petal Herbal oil soothes the nerves and creates an aura of beauty and romance and supports overall skin health.
- Rose Hip Seed Oil is a fast-absorbing dry oil that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots, eye bags and fine lines by soaking into the skin easily and without leaving an oily residue. It helps to heal blemishes while restoring moisture to any rough patches on your skin. The fatty acid content also contributes to rosehips ability to diminish scars and other marks to promote the cell regeneration. Rosehip oil is high in vitamins A and E and also has essential fatty acids that promote elastin and collagen production. It's often used for stretch marks, burns, wrinkles, eczema, and sunburn.
- Evening Primrose Oil is used for dry skin, eczema and minor skin irritations. It is great for the skin and hair and is said to reduce the effects of aging. Good for premature aging, dry and devitalized skin, psoriasis, eczema. Applied topically, evening primrose has cooling and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil is rich in Vitamins A & E, anti-oxidants, omega 3 & 6, all of which protects the skin, improves elasticity, and reduces signs of ageing. It is also excellent for use on sunburn, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, dry skin, and skin lesions. It has a natural SPF of 25-50.
- Cranberry Seed Oil contains high levels of Vitamin E and fatty acids, Omega-6 and Omega-3, which makes it extremely healing, moisturizing, and beneficial to the skin and hair. It also contains antioxidants, including phenolic compounds and tocopherols, giving it anti-inflammatory and skin protecting properties and is used for rashes, eczema, and psoriasis. Cranberry seed oil has broad-spectrum UV-protection.
- Pomegranate Seed oil is a source of conjugated linoleic acid (punicic acid) which is an Omega 5 fatty acid, a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and anticarcinogenic properties. It also promotes regeneration of the epidermis.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it.Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturizer and can reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.It can also be used as a cleaning agent.
- Benzylalcohol-DHA is a natural preservative for water-based skincare products.
- Rhododendron soothes muscular inflammation and inflammations of the skin.
- Jasmine benefits all skin types.
- Vanilla high in antioxidants have anti-aging skin benefits that soothe wrinkles, heal damaged skin, and reduce inflammation.