Ultra Restorative Body Wash
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate: is derived from ethoxylated lauryl alcohol. It is used as a surfactant, cleanser, and emulsifier.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: is a surfactant, skin and hair conditioner, cleanser, and it adds foaming qualities to cleansers.
- Xanthum Gum: is a polysaccharide and is used as a thickening agent or stabilizer to prevent ingredients from separating.
- Phenoxyethanol: is a preservative used in cosmetics and personal care products.
- Vitamin E Oil: moisturizes and nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. It can also be used as a cleaning agent.
- Jojoba Oil: is ideal for both oily and mature skin. It can be used as a makeup remover and moisturizer. It supports the skins natural pH balance.
- Glycerin: works as a moisturizer, cleanser, and toner that helps keep the skin hydrated and radiant.
- White Jojoba Beads are made from natural jojoba esters so they're biodegradable.
- Rhododendron soothes muscular inflammation and inflammations of the skin.
- Jasmine benefits all skin types.
- Vanilla high in antioxidants have anti-aging skin benefits that soothe wrinkles, heal damaged skin, and reduce inflammation.
- Rose Absolute benefits the skin especially for mature skin types and for skin conditions brought on by stress and depression
- Ylang Ylang supports oily, combination, and mature skin
- Peach Lab Color: Water, Yellow 6, Optiphen ND
Product Safety Warning
- Jasmine poses a moderate risk of skin sensitization. Jasmine should not be used during pregnancy, but can be used during labor and delivery because it stimulates contractions.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.