Under Eye Dark Circle Serum
- 3 drops for a 1% dilution ratio for a 10ml roller bottle (1/3oz)
- Combine essential oils and carrier oils into the roller bottle
- Apply under eyes after you have used a night cream moisturizer in the evening because lemon essential oil is photosensitive to direct sunlight.
- Be careful to not get the serum in your eyes.
- Frankincense helps to maintain radiant skin. Its ability to smooth the look of healthy skin makes it a great addition to beauty and skin care products, especially ones of the anti-aging variety. It is is beneficial for all skin types, but should be avoided if you have sensitive skin.
- Lavender is one of the most versatile oils that is used in many skin care products. It is beneficial for all skin and hair types.
- Lemon benefits skin and can be added to your beauty products reduce the appearance of blemishes. It is is beneficial for normal and mature skin.
- Jojoba oil has a moderately low comedogenic rating, making it ideal for both oily and mature skin. It can be used to remove makeup while acting as a moisturizer.