- Botany: Valerian is a perennial flowering plant,with heads pink or white flowers. It is part of the Valerianaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Base note with a sweet woodsy and earthy aroma.
- Provides circulatory support
- Soothes stress related digestive upsets and nervous stomach issues
- Powerful sedative qualities to help calm periods of emotional distress and sleep issues
- Grounding for the emotions and psyche
- Supports the Root chakra associated with security, survival, basic needs, grounding, and support.
- Blends well with: Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Cistus, Clary Sage, Cypress, Lavender, Mandarin, Neroli, Patchouli, Petitgrain, Pine, Roman Chamomile, Spikenard, and Ylang Ylang.
- None known.