- Botany: Technically Vanilla is not an essential oil and is often produced via CO2 extraction or as an oleoresin. Vanilla is a climbing plant that has green and yellow flowers that grow into aromatic brown pods with tiny seeds. It is part of the Orchidaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Base note that has a calming, lush aroma.
- High in antioxidants have anti-aging skin benefits that soothe wrinkles, heal damaged skin, and reduce inflammation.
- helps to regulate menstrual cycles.
- Calming, lush aroma melts away stress and evokes a sensual experience.
- Used as an aphrodisiac.
- Pregnancy: helps with skin support, sleep, and relaxation
- Blends well with: Benzoin, Bergamot, Blood Orange, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Opopanax, Orange, Patchouli, Peppermint, Rhododendron, Rose, Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood, Tangerine, Vetiver, and Ylang Ylang.
- No known issues