- Botany: Wild Verbena is a perennial, deciduous shrub from South Africa. It has a strong lemon aroma, but it is not to be confused with Lemon Verbena (Aloysia citrodora.) It is part of the Verbenaceae botanical family.
- Other Common Names: Honey Verbena, Wild Verbena
- Scent Profile: Top note with an intense fruity aroma.
- Soothes digestive upsets and can benefit weight loss in some circumstances
- Relieves muscular aches, pains, and inflammation
- Calms stress, anxiety, and depression symptoms
- Reduces the impact and appearance of minor skin irritations, rashes, bites, strings, and bruises
- Respiratory support during seasonal ailments and chronic inflammations
- Blends well with: Angelica, Benzoin, Cedarwood, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Neroli, Palmarosa, Petitgrain, and Yarrow.
- Coming soon
- May cause Photosensitivity in some.