- Botany: Vetiver is a tufted perennial scented grass and the oil is distilled from its roots. It is also part of the Poaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Base note with a warm and woodsy aroma.
- Supports the circulatory system and is warming for cold hands and feet
- Supports stressed out immune systems
- Soothes muscular aches pains, inflammations, strains, and stiffness.
- Sedative qualities soothe nervous tension and promote healthy sleep
- Regulates PMS and menopausal symptoms. Increases sex drive.
- Pregnancy: helps with healthy circulation, general discomfort, sleep and relaxation, improves focus, and supports the immune system.
- Benefits oily and dry skin while soothing irritated or inflamed skin conditions. Also relieves infections.
- Grounding, centering, and balancing for the emotions and psyche
- Supports the Root chakra associated with security, survival, basic needs, grounding, and support.
- Blends well with: Black Spruce, Cedarwood, Cypress, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Neroli, Niaouli, Orange, Patchouli, and Scots Pine.
- No known issues