- Botany: Violet leaves come from the brightly colored flowering plant. It is part of the Violaceae botanical family. Violet Leaf Absolute is not recommended for aromatherapy; it is intended for use in perfumery only.
- Scent Profile: Base to mid note with a green leafy and lightly floral aroma.
- Used in perfumery and to scent skin care products intended for dry or problematic skin or mature skin.
- Aromatically relaxing and stress reducing
- Blends well with: Basil, Benzoin, Bergamot, Carrot Seed, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Geranium, Juniper Berry, Lavandin, Lavender, Opopanax, Patchouli, Petitgrain, Rose, Rosemary, Tarragon, Vanilla, Ylang Ylang
- Coming soon
- None known