- Botany: Virginia Cedarwood is actually a species of Juniper tree. It is part of the Cupressaceae botanical family.
- Other Common Names: Red Cedar
- Scent Profile: Base note with a dry woodsy aroma.
- Soothes musculoskeletal inflammations
- Calms feelings of stress, anxiety, and nervous tension while improving concentration
- Helps with respiratory inflammations
- Nourishes oily and inflamed skin as well as dandruff
- Supports the Third Eye chakra associated with intuition and imagination.
- Blends well with: Amyris, Angelica Root, Benzoin, Carrot Seed, Clary Sage, Copaiba, Cypress, Frankincense, Hemlock, Lavender, Neroli, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Rose, Rosemary 1,8-Cineole, Sandalwood, Vanilla, and Vetiver.
- None known