Wake Up Inhaler
The Wake Up Inhaler by Restorative Aromatics is reusable and is prepared with high quality pure essential oils: Scots Pine, Peppermint, Lemon, Orange, and Grapefruit. To use the inhaler, remove the cap and gently inhale into each nostril when waking up in the morning for a refreshing and invigorating aroma as you are waking up..
- Blend essential oils in a glass bowl and then drop the cotton wick from the inhaler tube into the blend.
- Make sure that all of the oil is absorbed into the wick and then place it inside the inhaler tube
- Inhale the blend as needed to boost energy in order to increase focus and concentration.
- Peppermint is an invigorating and energizing oil.
- Lemon is used for its refreshing and rejuvenating properties.
- Scots Pine is also refreshing as it evokes deep breathing. It is uplifting, cleansing, and helps to combat nervous exhaustion and physical or mental fatigue.
- Orange is used for its refreshing and uplifting effect on the emotions.
- Grapefruit has a refreshing aroma that helps to alleviate stress and anxiety.