Water Retention Foot Cream
Our Water Retention Foot Cream is a simple nourishing blend for daily use on the sore, swollen feet throughout your pregnancy using therapeutic benefits of Cypress, Grapefruit, Eucalyptus Globulus, Lemongrass, and Ylang Ylang essential oils. To use: Apply to the feet and ankles as needed to soothe soreness and relieve water retention.
- Melt emulsifying wax in a double boiler and add the rose petal infused herbal oil and remove from heat
- Add the blend to a blender and add Vitamin E Oil and blend on low for a few minutes until it gets to the right consistency and cools
- Add the essential oils and blend again
- Distilled Water helps to emulsify the beeswax, oils, and butters.
- Emulsifying Wax is perfect for the blending fine creams and lotions which contain oil and water.
- Rose Petal Infused Herbal Oil is an emollient with all of the skin care benefits that rose provides to keep your skin nourished and beautiful.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin and acts as a moisturizer.
- Cypress Essential Oil helps with cramping, soreness, and water retention.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil helps with general discomfort from leg cramps and water retention.
- Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil can be used for general discomfort.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil helps support circulation and relieves general discomfort.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil helps with healthy circulation.