Wayward Nights Sugar Scrub
A sweet woodsy sugar scrub for the face and body with White Sage, Opopanax (Sweet Myrrh), Cedarwood, and Rosewood
- 1% dilution ration for the batch of sugar scrub
- Grind the jasmine flowers and oatmeal and set aside with the bentonite clay
- Combine wet ingredients including carrier oils and essential oils
- Mix the dry ingredients with the brown sugar and blend well
- Add the carrier oils and essential oils and blend well.
- Use in the shower on the face and body as a gentle exfoliant.
- Warm Flannel Fragrance Oil is a citrusy blend of bergamot and orange with nutmeg and vanilla orchid accord with hints of cedar, patchouli, and sandalwood underscored with amber.
- White Sage is clarifying, uplifting, and cleansing energetically for the psyche and emotions
- Opopanax is calming and harmonizing for the mind and spirit and is used as a fragrance fixative.
- Cedarwood is beneficial for oily skin and normal hair and dry hair.
- Rosewood benefits the skin whether its oily or irritated.
- Brown Sugar acts as a gentle exfoliant.
- Jojoba Oil is a moisturizer and good emollient for the skin.
- Bentonite Clay provides hydration and cell regeneration.
- Powdered Jasmine Flowers adds a floral note and other skin support benefits.
- Powdered Oatmeal is a good emollient for the skin.