Whiskey & Leather Body Wash
A fragrant body wash with the aroma of Scotch Whiskey, Leather, Tobacco, and Firewood Fragrance Oil and Atlas and Himalayan Cedarwood essential oils will leave your skin soft and clean.
- 1% dilution ration for 8 ounces of bath and body wash.
- Blend Polysorbate 80 plus infused oils and Vitamin E Oil
- Blend with essential oils and transfer to an 8oz glass pump bottle
- Use a few pumps and apply to the skin when you are in the shower or bath
- Scotch Whisky Fragrance Oil is subtle and floral with jasmine, heliotrope, and bergamot. Balanced by vanilla bourbon, Scotch whisky, and cigar, and underscored by cedarwood and musk.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of Lemon and Mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Tobacco Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial base note with a sweet herbaceous green aroma.
- Firewood Fragrance Oil is an arboraceous mid note that smells exactly like sitting around a camp fire or fire pit.
- Cedarwood Atlas is beneficial for oily skin and normal hair and dry hair. It also aids in hair growth or regrowth.
- Himalayan Cedarwood benefits oily skin and hair.
- Sunflower Oil is often used in recipes to treat psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, or damaged skin. It is a lightweight oil that can be used as a massage oil. It is good for oily skin and all skin types.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is very gentle and is ideal for sensitive skin and safe for children. It can be substituted for sweet almond oil. It is often used in beauty products for lotion recipes and hot oil treatments. All skin types: mature, dry, sensitive, or inflamed skin.
- Jojoba Oil is ideal for both oily and mature skin. It can be used to remove makeup while acting as a moisturizer.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturizer and can reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes. It can also be used as a cleaning agent.
- Polysorbate 80 is a natural emulsifier and solubilizer used in personal care products.