Whiskey & Leather Shaving Butter
The Whiskey & Leather shaving butter is long lasting and softens and moisturizers the skin before and after shaving and features the signature fragrance blend of smoky woodsy aftershave with Scotch Whiskey, Leather, Tobacco, and Firewood Fragrance Oil and Atlas and Himalayan Cedarwood essential oils. To use: lather the face and neck areas with warm water.
- Glycerin works as a moisturizer, cleanser, and toner that helps keep the skin hydrated and radiant.
- Distilled Water emulsifies the oils and waxes with other hydrous ingredients.
- Sorbitol is a sugar alcohol used as a humectant, thickener and a skin conditioner.
- Sodium Cocoyl/Lauroyl Isethionate is a surfactant, conditioner, and cleanser that is based on fatty acids from coconut oil and isoethionic acid.
- Disodium Lauryl sulfosuccinate is a surfactant, cleanser, and foaming agent. It is aa disodium salt of an ethoxylated lauryl alcohol half ester of sulfosuccinic acid.
- Salt helps to scrub away dirt and excess oil from the skin.
- Phenoxyethanol is a preservative used in cosmetics and personal care products.
- Tetrasodium is a chelating agent used to separate and decrease reactive metal ions that may be present.
- Bentonite Clay helps to remove toxins from your pores, allows skin to heal and reduces inflammation. It also helps in the lightening of acne marks on the face.
- Chamomile Extract is gentle and moisturizing. It contains Caprylic Capric Triglycerides and Chamomile Extract .
- Olive Oil has good fats for your skin and hair. It works as an exfoliant and does not clog pores.
- Scotch Whisky Fragrance Oil is subtle and floral with jasmine, heliotrope, and bergamot. Balanced by vanilla bourbon, Scotch whisky, and cigar, and underscored by cedarwood and musk.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of Lemon and Mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Tobacco Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial base note with a sweet herbaceous green aroma.
- Firewood Fragrance Oil is an arboraceous mid note that smells exactly like sitting around a camp fire or fire pit.
- Cedarwood Atlas is beneficial for oily skin and normal hair and dry hair. It also aids in hair growth or regrowth.
- Himalayan Cedarwood benefits oily skin and hair.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.