Whiskey & Leather Soap
- Honey Pour and Melt Soap Base is rich with the skin loving properties of real honey. It contains: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Honey, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan oleate, and Oat Protein.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it. Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturize and can be used as a cleaning agent.
- Avocado Oil is a good emollient for the skin because it is high in essential fatty acids and fat-soluble vitamins. It is ideal for all skin types especially sensitive and mature skin. It also promotes wound healing and cellular regeneration.
- Mango Kernel Butter is used for its skin softening, soothing, moisturizing, and protective properties and is ideal for all skin types.
- Sunflower Oil is used to treat inflamed, dry, or damaged skin. It is good for oily skin and all skin types.
- Scotch Whisky Fragrance Oil is subtle and floral with jasmine, heliotrope, and bergamot. Balanced by vanilla bourbon, Scotch whisky, and cigar, and underscored by cedarwood and musk.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of Lemon and Mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Tobacco Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial base note with a sweet herbaceous green aroma.
- Firewood Fragrance Oil is an arboraceous mid note that smells exactly like sitting around a camp fire or fire pit.
- Cedarwood is beneficial for oily skin and normal hair and dry hair. It also aids in hair growth or regrowth.
- Himalayan Cedarwood has a smoky woodsy aroma.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.