Whiskey & Leather Soap
This soap blend has a warm and inviting fragrance of Scotch Whiskey, Leather, Tobacco, and Firewood Fragrance Oil and Atlas and Himalayan Cedarwood essential oils will leave your hair feeling soft and smelling amazing.
- Cut the honey soap base into small chunks so that it melts faster
- Melt the honey soap base in a double boiler
- Once the soap is melted add the other oils and remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes
- Pour blend into a glass bowl and add essential oils, fragrance oils, and soap dye and blend well
- Place the silicone mold on a cookie sheet and spray with rubbing alcohol. Pour the blend into the silicone molds, it typically makes about 5-6 bars. You can spray it again if bubbles occur in the shampoo bars
- Put the mold in the refrigerator or freezer for 15 minutes and then remove and allow to solidify before use
- To use: lather soap bar on the skin in the bath or shower and rinse
- Honey Pour and Melt Soap Base is rich with the skin loving properties of real honey. It contains: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Honey, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan oleate, and Oat Protein.
- Vitamin E Oil nourishes the skin, treats stretch marks, lightens blemishes and scars, and has anti-aging properties to it.Vitamin E Oil also acts as a moisturizer and can reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.It can also be used as a cleaning agent.
- Avocado Oil is high in essential fatty acids and fat-soluble vitamins and is a good emollient for the skin. It is ideal for sensitive skin or problem skin. Avocado oil is easily absorbed by the skin and promotes cellular regeneration. It can be used for all skin types especially postmenopausal skin, dry, fragile, or mature skin.
- Mango Kernel Butter has a rich, silky texture and is used for its skin softening, soothing, moisturizing, and protective properties. It is ideal for all skin types.
- Sunflower Oil is often used in recipes to treat psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, or damaged skin. It is a lightweight oil that can be used as a massage oil. It is good for oily skin and all skin types.
- Scotch Whisky Fragrance Oil is subtle and floral with jasmine, heliotrope, and bergamot. Balanced by vanilla bourbon, Scotch whisky, and cigar, and underscored by cedarwood and musk.
- Leather Fragrance Oil has a deep and musky leather jacket aroma with a splash of Lemon and Mandarin underscored by patchouli and frankincense.
- Tobacco Fragrance Oil is a terrestrial base note with a sweet herbaceous green aroma.
- Firewood Fragrance Oil is an arboraceous mid note that smells exactly like sitting around a camp fire or fire pit.
- Cedarwood is beneficial for oily skin and normal hair and dry hair. It also aids in hair growth or regrowth.
- Himalayan Cedarwood has a smoky woodsy aroma.