- Botany: White Pine is a large conifer and the essential oil is steam distilled from the long green needles. It is part of the Pinaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Top note with a fresh woodsy and piney aroma.
- Insect repellent
- Deodorizing and used for cleaning
- Supports health circulation
- Supports the immune system and adrenal function
- Pain relief for musculoskeletal aches, pains, and inflammation.
- Stimulating for focus, memory, and fatigue
- Provides relief for coughs, the flu, inflammation, and othe respiratory ailments
- Soothes inflamed skin and promotes wound healing
- Helps relieve dandruff and promotes health hair growth
- Blends well with: Balsam Fir, Benzoin, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Juniper Berry, Lemongrass, Myrrh, and Norway Pine.
- May cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- The δ-3-carene chemical component has been know to be a respiratory irritant.