- Botany: White Sage is a large shrubby plant with velvety leaves and bluish-white flowers. It is part of the Lamiaceae botanical family.
- Other Common Names: Sacred Sage
- Scent Profile: Top to mid note with a camphoraceous, bitter-herbaceous aroma.
- Supports the respiratory system during times of infection or inflammation.
- Provides breathing space
- clarifying and cleansing when feeling mentally or emotionally fatigued.
- Clarifying, uplifting, and cleansing energetically for the psyche and emotions
- Blends well with: Eucalyptus, Green Myrtle, Laurel, Lavender, Niaouli, Rosemary (all chemotypes), and Peppermint.
- Avoid using during pregnancy.
- Essential oils high in 1,8 cineole can cause CNS and breathing problems in young children. Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children.