White Sprunce Essential OIl
- Botany: White Spruce is an evergreen tree and is part of the Pinaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Mid to top note with a piney, woodsy, and camphoraceous aroma.
- Relieves muscle spasms, inflammation, and tension.
- Beneficial for asthma and other respiratory issues
- Soothes stress and mental fatigue
- Uplifting for the emotions and psyche
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Cypress, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Hyssop, Juniper Berry, Palo Santo, Rose, Silver Fir, and Vetiver.
- The camphor content is high enough so it should be avoided with pregnant women, children and with people with epilepsy.
- δ-3-carene chemical component can be a respiratory irritant.
Products Using White Spruce Essential Oil
- Coming Soon
- Arctander, Steffen. Perfume and Flavor Materials of Natural Origin. A Pathfinder Book Reprint Edition, 2017.
- “Flavor, Fragrance, Food and Cosmetics Ingredients Information.” The Good Scents Company, The Good Scents Company (TGSC), 2019, www.thegoodscentscompany.com/.
- Shutes, Jade and New York Institute of Aromatic Studies. "Foundations of Aromatherapy" and "Aromatic Scholars" Aromatherapy Certification Programs and Course Materials. 2017-2019.
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. 2nd ed., Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier, 2014.