- Botany: White Spruce is an evergreen tree and is part of the Pinaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Mid to top note with a piney, woodsy, and camphoraceous aroma.
- Relieves muscle spasms, inflammation, and tension.
- Beneficial for asthma and other respiratory issues
- Soothes stress and mental fatigue
- Uplifting for the emotions and psyche
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Cypress, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Hyssop, Juniper Berry, Palo Santo, Rose, Silver Fir, and Vetiver.
- The camphor content is high enough so it should be avoided with pregnant women, children and with people with epilepsy.
- δ-3-carene chemical component can be a respiratory irritant.