White Verbena Essential Oil
- Botany: White Verbena is a shrub that has petite white and purple flowers and is part of the Verbenaceae botanical family.
- Other Common Names: Mastrante
- Scent Profile: Top note with an earthy aroma
- Can be used for pain relief
- Soothes the body insomnia and depression due to its calming and grounding energy
- Blends well with: Angelica Root, Cedarwood, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Neroli, Palmarosa, Petitgrain, and Yarrow.
- May cause photosensitivity
Products Using White Verbena Essential Oil
- Coming soon
- Arctander, Steffen. Perfume and Flavor Materials of Natural Origin. A Pathfinder Book Reprint Edition, 2017.
- “Flavor, Fragrance, Food and Cosmetics Ingredients Information.” The Good Scents Company, The Good Scents Company (TGSC), 2019, www.thegoodscentscompany.com/.
- Shutes, Jade and New York Institute of Aromatic Studies. "Foundations of Aromatherapy" and "Aromatic Scholars" Aromatherapy Certification Programs and Course Materials. 2017-2019.
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. 2nd ed., Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier, 2014.