- Botany: Wild Savory is a small perennial shrub with small green leaves and pinkish white flowers. It is part of the Lamiceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Mid note with a sweet spicy aroma.
- Supports digestive relief from infections, inflammation, and parasites.
- Supports the immune system
- Relieves and supports respiratory tract and lung infections
- Reduces the symptoms of urinary tract infections and inflammation
- Blends well with: Clove, Cypress, Eucalyptus dives, Eucalyptus globulus, Eucalyptus radiata, Green Myrtle, Lavandin, Niaouli, Patchouli, Ravintsara, Rosemary ct. verbenone, Sandalwood, Saro, and Thyme ct thymol.
- Coming Soon
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Potential for drug interaction; may contain methyl eugenol; may inhibit blood clotting
- Low risk of skin irritation and moderate risk of mucous membrane irritation. Do not use on hypersensitive, diseased or damaged skin.
- Oral precautions for Diabetic medication, anticoagulant medication, major surgery, peptic ulcer, hemophilia, other bleeding disorders.