Winter Solstice Oil
Winter Solstice (Yule) is the Sabbat that marks the beginning of the wheel of the year in pagan traditions. Winter Solstice is the shortest day and longest night of the year in the Northern Hemisphere and it usually it falls on December 21st with Yule ranging from December 20-23rd. Yule is a fire festival celebrating the return of the light as the days grow longer again until the longest day of the year at the Summer Solstice in June. Winter Solstice Oil can be used for spells and rituals to dress candles, petitions, crystals, or other ritual objects.
Herbs infused in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Cedar/Thuja, Bay Leaves, Ivy Leaves, Cinnamon Sticks, Clove Buds, Nutmeg, Apples, Holly Leaves, Juniper Berries, and Mistletoe
- White Pine Essential Oil, Birch Tar Essential Oil, Wintergreen Essential Oil, Frankincense Essential Oil, Myrrh Essential Oil, and Siberian Pine Essential Oil
Product Safety Warning
- Cedar/Thuja: Avoid during pregnancy and nursing
- Mistletoe: Poisonous - do not ingest.
- Wintergreen: Due to its methyl salicylate content and it should be avoided during pregnancy because it can disturb the development of the embryo or fetus in high doses. Contraindications (all routes): Anticoagulant medication, major surgery, hemophilia, other bleeding disorders. Pregnancy, breastfeeding, children. People with salicylate sensitivity.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.