Winter Solstice Soy Wax Candle
- Soy Wax is 100% vegetable based and made with soybean and botanical oils.
- Firewood is an arboraceous mid note that smells exactly like sitting around a camp fire.
- Grass Stain is fresh and clean and smells like freshly cut grass.
- Himalayan Cedarwood (Vintage) Essential Oil is deeply smoky and woodsy and are protective and cleansing.
- Hemlock Spruce Essential Oil has a woodsy aroma and is healing and protective.
- Rosemary cineole Essential Oil is used to transition into the spirit realm or for rites of passage and is also used for the cleansing of sacred space and ritual objects.
- Sage Essential Oil is used for aura cleansing, to dispel negative energies, purification, protection, spiritual understanding and wisdom, divination.
- Silver Fir and Siberian Fir Essential Oils signify rebirth and regeneration.
- Frankincense Essential Oil is used for purification, spiritual growth, knowledge, and meditation.
- Scots Pine Essential Oil is used for the cleansing of sacred spaces and ritual objects and to dispel negative energy.
- Bergamot Essential Oil energizes the aura and is used for protection.
- Saffron flowers are often used as an offering to deities.
- Candle Dye Hunter Green, Arctic Blue
- Blue Iridescent Ecoglitter gives some sparkle to the candle and is 100% biodegradable.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.