Witchs' Dream Ritual Bath Salt
The Witch's Dream Ritual Bath Salt is used for ritual baths invoking vivid dreams for the purpose of magical dreamwork. Magical baths are used in many traditions for purification and to connect physical and spiritual energies in order to harmonize them. To use for ritual purposes, you can includes associated, crystals, incense, or additional ritual oils of your choice. During the bath ritual you can recite spells and incantations or do active visualization. Please note that this product contains a small amount of Wormwood, which should never be used by anyone who is pregnant or nursing.
- Dead Sea Salt and Himalayan Sea Salt helps cleanse, heal and balance energy, while repelling negative vibrations.
- Black Lava Salt is sea salt mixed with activated volcanic charcoal which absorbs psychic and physical energies for purification rituals.
- Epsom Salt purifies, blesses, and cleanses and are used in ritual baths involving spellwork.
- Jojoba Oil is an excellent emollient for the skin and carrier for the essential oils in the blend.
- Optiphen is a natural preservative.
- Angelica Root is used to enhance psychic abilities, vivid dreams, and inner visions.
- Mugwort is used to evoke prophetic dreams.
- Hibiscus Flowers are used for dream work and divination.
- Valerian Root is used for its effects in dream magick.
- Wormwood induces strong dreams.
- Jasmine Absolute is used to invoke vivid psychic dreams.
- Laurel Essential Oil is used in dreamwork to help with psychic awareness and to inspire vivid dreams.
- Clary Sage Essential Oil evokes vivid dreams and introspection.
- Lavender High Elevation Essential Oil aids having visions and vivid dreams.
Product Safety Warning
- Wormwood contains high amounts of thujone, a powerful psychoactive substance. It is a neurotoxin and large doses can cause nervousness, convulsions, restlessness, impulsive behavior, and even death. Prolonged should be avoided as it can result in permanent brain damage and nervous system damage. It has narcotic effects and is highly addictive. It should absolutely be avoided at all costs during pregnancy and breastfeeding as it causes embryo-fetotoxicity and is abortifacient and also neurotoxic.
- Mugwort is abortifacient should be avoided during pregnancy and lactation. Do not use with small children, elders, or epileptics.
- Angelica Root should not be used during pregnancy.
- Laurel should be avoided with hypersensitive, diseased or damaged skin. It should be used with caution with children under the age of 6. Avoid during pregnancy as it could stimulate contractions.
- Clary Sage should be avoided during pregnancy because it can stimulate contractions.
- Jasmine can cause skin irritation and should not be used during pregnancy as it could stimulate contractions.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.