Wristful Hand Cream
Our specialty hand cream is blended to soothe symptoms of carpal tunnel and will help restore moisture to dry skin using herbal infused comfrey and rose hip oil with cocoa butter and beeswax for their healing skin benefits along with Black Pepper, Cardamom, Copaiba, Peppermint, Lavandin, and Roman Chamomile essential oils to calm pain and inflammation. To use: apply as needed to the hands, wrists, and forearms.
- Distilled Water helps to emulsify the beeswax, oils, and butters.
- Comfrey Oil promotes healthy tissue repair and soothes muscloskeletal discomforts.
- Rose Hip Oil helps to the moisturize the skin, promotes cell regeneration, and elastin and collagen production.
- Beeswax helps to create a barrier to seal in moisture while allowing the skin to breathe. It is used to thicken lotions and creams. It helps aid cell regeneration and overall hydration of the skin.
- Cocoa Butter moisturizes dry and cracked skin.
- Vitamin E Oil moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- Black Pepper Essential Oil soothes minor aches and pains from carpal tunnel.
- Cardamom Essential Oil relieves general discomfort and pain.
- Copaiba Essential Oil helps with general discomfort from carpal tunnel.
- Peppermint Essential Oil soothes aches and pains during pregnancy.
- Lavandin Essential Oil helps with aches, pains, cramps, and stiffness.
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil helps with general discomfort from cramps, inflammation, and tension.
Product Safety Warning
- Black Pepper is a warming oil and can cause skin irritation.
- Cardamom is high in 1,8 cineole and should not be applied to or near the faces of babies and children due to the risk of CNS and respiratory problems.
- Lavandin poses a moderate risk of skin sensitization. It has potential drug interaction and may inhibit blood clotting.
- Peppermint should not be applied to the facial region or near the nose of infants or small children due to risk of spasm and respiratory arrest. Avoid undiluted application to open wounds and sensitive skin and for cardiac fibrillation and G6PD deficiency.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: Each item is handcrafted and made to order.
- Payment methods: All credit cards accepted including: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express via PayPal.
- Refunds & Returns: All products are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
- Shipping Details: All orders will be shipped via will be shipped when prepared using USPS Priority Shipping from Philadelphia, PA.