- Botany: Yuzu comes from a citrus tree native to Japan and is part of the Rutaceae botanical family.
- Scent Profile: Top note with a light citrusy aroma.
- Supports the digestive system and relieves cramps
- Supports the immune system
- Soothes muscle spasms and inflammation
- Calming for stress, anxiety, depression, and insomnia
- Benefits the respiratory system when overloaded by seasonal allergies, colds, and the flu
- Makes mature skin look radiant and youthful
- Uplifting and energizing for the mind-spirit-body connection
- Supports the Solar Plexus chakra associated with personal will, power, and mental ability.
- Blends well with: Basil, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Coriander, Cypress, Davana, Elemi, Frankincense, Ginger, Jasmine, Laurel, Lavender, Lemon, Neroli, Patchouli, Petitgrain, Sandalwood, Sweet Orange, and Vetiver.
- No known issues